If you have been searching around the web for how to lose a few pounds as quick as possible, you must have come across the 1000 calories weight diet reduction diet. This is a very restricted diet, and your doctor will tell you it’s only recommended for medium to small framed women, mostly those who do little exercise or none at all. It’s not all bad news for this diet, though, as it is among the surefire ways to lose weight fast.
If you intend to try this diet, nutritional balance is one of the most important factors to maintain. This will ensure your long term weight loss program goes on smoothly, while you remain healthy. When done correctly, health professionals project a weight loss of 1 – 3 pounds a week. In this 1000 calories weight reduction diet, we are going to make a simple yet well packed, tasty and nutritious diet – you’ll love it!
Before we get to the 1000 calories weight reduction diet, there are some guidelines you first need to take note of:
· Dramatic and efficient as it may be, it is recommended not to stick to this self-inflicted famine more than a week.
· Ensure you consume a nutritious diet to prevent the body running out of essentials.
· If you are an active, lively and industrious person, you don’t want to burn out because of insufficient calories in your body. To ensure this doesn’t happen, try and make the famine [diet program] as short as possible.
· It is advised to drink plenty of water during this period.
By now we have cautioned you enough, perhaps to an extent you are not sure whether you want to try this enough, but that was that. Here’s our simple diet plan.
1000 calories weight reduction diet plan
· Tea or coffee - (0) calories.
· A whole Wheat English muffin (120 calories).
· 8 ounces of water (0) calories.
· A cup of fruit (74) calories.
· A pat of butter (36) calories.
· Half a cup of tuna lite mayo. (135 calories)
· Diet soft drink (12 ounces) (0 calories)
· A large salad tossed with 2tbsp dressing
( 100 calories)
· A cup of low fat wheat thin crackers.
· 12 ounces diet soft drink (0 calories).
· A cup of sliced fruit. (74 calories).
· Water (12 ounces) 0 calories.
· A small tossed salad with 2 tablespoon dressing (61 calories).
· A pat of butter (36 calories).
· 4 ounces of grilled chicken breast (189 calories).
· A cup of green bananas (44 calories).
· Water (12 ounces). 0 calories.
Total = 1000 calories
As you have seen, we have been able to come up with a simple and effective diet of 1000 calories a day. Even from just going through the foodstuffs, you already know that you are already aware your body is in for a hunger strike. However, you want results while maintaining good nutrition, don’t you?
Depending on your feel or taste, there are thousands other 100 calories diet ideas to come up with, so we will only insist that you try and put nutrition first. All the same, what do you think of our chosen 1000 calories weight reduction diet? Have some suggestions? We would like to hear from you in the comments section below.